Saturday, November 10, 2012

Resources from the Self Reliance Olympics

Thank you all who came to last nights self reliance olympics. We are so pleased with the turnout and we hope you guys got something out of our presentation. I wanted to give you guys a few links that would be helpful.

Wendy DeWitt's Video can be found here

Wendy's blog can be found ateverythingunderthesunblog.blogspot.com

If you would like a PDF copy of her book, Please leave a comment below with your email and we will forward it to you. I cannot figure out how to get it onto the blog.

Also, if you would like to take a look at the solar oven that I own, you can see it here

Brother Ram was so gracious to share with me an awesome powerpoint that he put together about a water purification system. I highly recommend that you all read it! He did an awesome job! That can be found at https://www.dropbox.com/s/41irnn9ls4whp7o/SODIS.pptx

Please let me know what else you would like to be linked here on our blog. Again, thanks so much for coming and supporting us :)

~Bryton

1 comment: